Wednesday 15 August 2012

Upcoming Deadpool game debuts stunning production art


The very first press release this blog got came from none other than Deadpool himself. The quick-healing, katana-wielding mutant psychopath was raving about his videogame which is coming out from Gamescom 2012. The promo art hints at an awesome game to come indeed. The release included the following diatribe from the mean ol’ Merc With a Mouth...
“I, DEADPOOL,am here to tell you about all the awesomeness that is my new video game! That’s right – I’ve taken over High Moon Studios in order to develop the world’s first-ever video game dedicated to yours truly, ME – DEADPOOL! You may know me as the “Merc with a Mouth,” which means there will be plenty of ME talking to YOU in the game, along with ALL of my favorite things: katanas, big guns (and not just these amazing arm muscles – check!), hot chicks, cameos from some of my X-MEN friends (ooh, spandex!), chimichangas, bouncy houses, and of course…ME!!!”

2 comments:

  1. Baba I see the deadpool character as fuse between the funny character in mask and the stout of marvel ....Nah I guess I will pass on this one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the game and make the movie already Marvel! Or whoever has the rights now. Ryan Reynolds needs a superhero hit like... yesterday!

    ReplyDelete